WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user and their computer, which, depending on the information obtained and the way the computer is used, can be used to recognise a user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide access to the user’s personal data.
COOKIES COVERED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM THE REGULATION
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Depending on the entity that manages the cookie, these may be first-party cookies (these are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the entity that owns the website or that provides the service requested by the user) and third-party cookies (these are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by an entity other than the one that provides the service requested by the user).
- Depending on the time they are active, cookies can be classified as session cookies (designed to collect and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website) and persistent or permanent cookies (where the data remain on the user’s terminal and may be accessed and processed by the entity that installed the cookie for the period of time defined by that entity).
- Depending on the purpose for which the data collected are processed, cookies may be:
- Technical cookies: necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the service contracted by the user.
- Personalisation cookies: allow the user to choose or customise a number of general predefined preferences, such as language, type of browser, regional settings, etc.
- Analytical cookies: collect information about how the website is used.
- Advertising cookies: collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices.
- Affiliate cookies: allow the tracking of visits from other websites with which the website has affiliation agreements (partner companies).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
We use session and technical cookies on our website to allow us to store and access information about the user’s language preference, type of browser and other general characteristics predefined by the user, and to monitor and analyse the user’s browsing activity in order to improve and provide a more efficient and personalised service to the user. In any event, the cookies used are temporary and deleted at the end of the session, and are only intended to make the browsing experience more effective. Under no circumstances will the cookies disclose your personal information or be used to collect such information.
- It makes it easier for the user to access and use the different services offered by the website.
- It means that the user does not have to set their general preferences each time they access the website.
- By analysing the information obtained from cookies, we are able to improve the operation of the website and the services provided.
When you access the website, you will be informed that by continuing to use the site, you consent to the installation of certain third-party cookies; the sole purpose of these cookies is to record access to the website to compile statistics on visitor traffic, and information is always collected anonymously. If you do not consent to the use of these cookies, you will still be able to use our website.
Third-party cookies may be used in different sections of our website, specifically:
- Twitter cookies, in accordance with Twitter’s privacy and cookies policies.
- Facebook cookies, in accordance with Facebook’s cookies policy.
- LinkedIn cookies, in accordance with LinkedIn’s cookies notice.
- Google+ and Google Maps cookies, as set out on the page describing the type of cookies they use.
|__cfduid||Technical cookie||1 minute||Technical or essential cookie used to identify IP addresses and apply security settings||From third parties|
|__utma||Analytical cookies||2 years||Created by Google Analytics, it is used to distinguish users and sessions, and to generate web traffic statistics||From third parties|
|__utmb||Analytical cookies||30 minutes||Created by Google Analytics, it is used to distinguish new sessions or visits, and to generate web traffic statistics||From own domain|
|__utmc||Analytical cookies||30 minutes||Created by Google Analytics, it is used to interact with urchin.js||From own domain|
|__utmt||Analytical cookies||10 minutes||Created by Google Analytics, it is used to process user requests, and to generate web traffic statistics||From own domain|
|__utmz||Analytical cookies||6 months||Created by Google Analytics, it is used to track the source of traffic to the website||From own domain|
|_icl_current_admin_language_d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e||Technical cookie||1 day||To manage the website languages by identifying the browser’s language||From own domain|
|_icl_current_language||Technical cookie||1 day||Contains the user’s current language||From own domain|
|trx_addons_is_retina||Technical cookie||1 year||Checks whether the user has a retina display||From own domain|
|trx_addons_is_retina||Technical cookie||Never expires||Checks whether the user has cookies enabled||From own domain|
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You can change your browser’s cookie settings at any time, and accept or reject all or certain cookies. For instructions on how to do this, visit your browser’s website:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=genie.platform%3DDesktopandhl=se
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Safari, iPad and iPhone: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_es
DISABLING/ENABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
If you wish to restrict or block cookies, you must configure your browser accordingly.
If you do not want a website to install cookies on your computer, adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before a cookie is stored. Similarly, you can configure your browser settings to reject all cookies or just third-party cookies. You can also delete cookies stored on your computer. Note that you will have to change the settings on each browser and on each device you use.
Also take into account that if you choose to disable cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website will work properly. Some website features may not be available and you might not be able to see certain pages. In addition, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements; the ads will merely no longer be tailored to your interests and will be repeated more often.
The procedure for changing the settings is different for each browser. If necessary, visit the help section of your browser to find out how to adjust the settings to your preference.
For more information on how to disable cookies on your mobile phone, check the device’s user manual.
You will also find more information about internet cookies at the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Bearing in mind how the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about the cookies placed on our website by third parties. In particular, this applies when the website contains what is known as embedded content: texts, documents, images or short videos that are stored elsewhere, but shown on our website.
If you find cookies like these which do not appear on the above list, please let us know or contact the third party concerned for more information about the cookies, their purpose, duration and how to safeguard your privacy.